A building that houses several couching centers in Southwest Delhi’s Janakpuri area suddenly caught fire on July 30. The fire broke out on the electric panel box of the building which created the fearful situation.
During the morning hour of July 30, a sudden panic situation formed when the electric panel box located on the ground floor of the multi-storey building caught fire. The building was housed to several couching center and a bank. There were hundreds of children studying inside the building when the blaze broke out.
The classes were running in coaching centers of the building when the fire broke out. The people on the building were soon alerted regarding the incident and were asked to evacuate as soon as possible. The students from the coaching centers were asked to leave their bags on place and to rush outside the building. The people were not able to see anything due to the billowing smoke.
Three fire tenders rushed to the spot as soon as they received the information regarding the fire incident. This calamity was reported to the fire department at around 11:50 am in the morning. The fire was soon bought under control.
According to the reports, more than 70 people were evacuated from the building after the fire broke out. There were no casualties reported in this incident as the people inside the building were alerted on time.
The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same. We at Cybertech’s Risk center covers Explosion, High Rise Fire, Industrial Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the “Fire” category that could be the reason of disruption for the client’s business continuity process, working in collaboration with NC4 providing pan India coverage.