A frantic situation was formed during the night hours of March 7, when fire ignited at the Juhu Gymkhana club on Juhu Tara Road in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
According to the reports, a sudden chaos was caused when fire ignited at the club at around 9:50 pm on March 7. The fire broke out on the second floor of the Juhu Gymkhana club due to an electric short circuit. The fire was confined to the electric wiring, electric installation and the wooden furniture on the ground floor and the upper two floors. The area was soon engulfed with billowing smoke and this situation raised a wave of panic among the people. As soon as people saw the huge smoke coming out from the building they immediately contacted the fire department giving the information regarding the situation.
A team of two fire engines, three jumbo water tankers, one turntable ladder, one breathing apparatus, quick rescue vehicles and an ambulance were deployed to the area. They started the evacuation process soon after reaching the spot. Several people were present in the club at the time of the incident. The fire tenders faced difficulties while fighting the flame due to the smoke. But, they soon took the situation under control and after lot of efforts the fire was doused off.
According to the sources, the club employees had started to douse of the fire even before the fire brigade arrived. The fire tenders reached the spot within 10 minutes after receiving the information. No casualties were also reported in this incident.
The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same. We at Cybertech Risk center covers Explosion, High Rise Fire, Industrial Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the “Fire” category that could be the reason of disruption for the client’s business continuity process, working in collaboration with NC4 providing pan India coverage