A massive fire broke out at a slum area of Madh in Malad, Mumbai on October 29 due to short circuit. The blaze was so big that around 40 huts burned in this mishap. As there was nobody inside the huts, luckily no casualties were reported. As soon as the fire department was informed about this incident 10 fire tenders and 6 water tankers rushed to the spot to douse off the blaze. It took nearly 2 hours for fire officials to control the fire.
According to the sources, a mobile tower was engulfed in the blaze and a property worth lakhs of rupees have been damaged.
The residents were in a huge shock after this incident as the whole scenario was very disturbing. According to the residents, when the fire broke out luckily there was nobody n the huts as the majority of the slum dwellers are fishermen and during the time of the incident, they had gone for fishing due to which no life loss has been reported in this mishap.
However, this dangerous fire incident created a huge loss for the residents.
The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident before any news channels and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same which helped them take business continuity measures and ensure employee safety in time. We at Cybertech’s Risk Center cover Industrial Fire, Explosion, High Rise Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the “Fire” category at Pan India label. CyberTech with NC4 cover everything across the globe.