top of page
  • Shaiber Raichur

A furniture warehouse in Vanasthalipuram caught fire on June 17


In the early hours of June 17, a moderate fire broke out at a furniture warehouse in Vanasthalipuram Rachakonda, Hyderabad. The furniture warehouse was located at Hasthinapuram Road in the city. Three fire tenders rushed to the spot as soon as the information about the fire was received.


The fire tenders were dispatched to the spot within an hour and eliminated the flames. Fortunately, no casualty was reported in this incident whereas panic was created among the locals.


The warehouse was severely damaged, resulting in a loss of property worth lakhs of rupees. The cause of the fire was identified as a short circuit in the electrical wiring. The fire spread quickly due to a lack of proper fire safety measures, causing significant damage to the warehouse. The failure to implement effective risk management strategies highlights the importance of identifying potential hazards and taking necessary steps to mitigate risks.


Note: The fire at the furniture warehouse in Vanasthalipuram serves as a wake-up call for all businesses to take risk management seriously. By adopting a proactive approach to risk management, businesses can safeguard the well-being of their employees, customers, and property, minimize the impact of potential hazards, and enhance their overall resilience.

2 views
bottom of page