top of page
  • Anurag Goswami

Fire broke out in a furniture warehouse at Govindpuri area of Ghaziabad on September 13



A tensed situation was formed during the afternoon hours of September 13 when a massive fire broke out in the warehouse of Sagar Cooler and Safe Industries which is located in the basement of the business man’s house in Vaishali Enclave Colony of Govindpuri area in the city of Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.


The tragic incident took place at around 1 pm inducing a chaotic situation in the area. According to the reports, 3 members of the family were present inside the house when the incident took place. The warehouse contained a cooler, a safe and lot of other stuffs including sofas. The fire was first noticed by the neighbours when they saw plume of black smoke coming out of the basement. The fire department were soon informed regarding the menacing situation.


Around 11 fire tenders soon rushed to the spot after receiving the information and immediately started the rescue operation to evacuate the trapped people from the building. They faced a lot of difficulties while fighting the blaze due to the billowing smoke, but after around 4 hours they were able to douse off the blaze.


As per reports, short circuit was the reason being the blaze. The house also developed cracks due to this incident. No casualties were reported in this incident.


The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same. We at Cybertech Risk Center covers Explosion, High Rise Fire, Industrial Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the “Fire” category that could be the reason of disruption for the client’s business continuity process, working in collaboration with NC4 providing pan India coverage.

2 views
bottom of page