A panic situation was occurred during the evening hours of February 13 when massive fire broke out at Sector 60 of sector-58 Kotyali area in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. This mishap took place at around 6 pm in textile Cloth Company. According to the reports, the fire started on first floor. This incident happened due to a short circuit. The fire soon started spreading out, engulfing second floor too. Entire area covered with black smoke. Locals immediately informed to the fire brigade team and the local police station.
Six fire tenders, local police, the rescue team along with ambulance rushed to the spot to control the flame. They quickly started to evacuate the people from other companies for the safety. After two hours; fire brought under control in the premises.
Fire started on the First and second floor of the factory. Later, whole company destroyed in the fire. Goods worth lakhs of rupees were burnt. Fortunately, no one was hurt in this incident.
The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same. We at Cybertech Risk center covers Explosion, High Rise Fire, Industrial Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the ‘Fire’ category that could be the reason of disruption for the client’s business continuity process, working in collaboration with NC4 providing pan India coverage.