top of page
  • Haresh Parshuram Yetal

Major fire gutted the Maharaja Garden Marriage Hall in Patna on December 12

A major fire had broken out at Maharaja Garden Marriage Hall located at Bailey Road in Patna, Bihar on December 12. No injury was reported in this mishap however, the entire marriage hall was gutted in this fire. Six fire tenders were deployed at the spot to contain the blaze. It is suspected that the fire was ignited due to firecrackers. A panicking situation was developed at the incident location and also in other marriage halls near this venue.

A marriage function was underway when the fire erupted at the Maharaja Garden on late night of December 12. Fireworks was also being carried out during the wedding celebration. The fire was suddenly ignited on the stage when the Jaimala ceremony was underway. The fire spread very quickly and engulfed the entire marriage hall, except the main gate of the hall. Firefighters worked hard for hours and managed to extinguish the flames.

As soon as the fire broke out, the people attending the marriage function started running out of the hall. There were also many gas cylinders kept in the hall which were promptly taken out by the crew members. Huge clouds of smoke was billowing from the fire and enveloped the entire area.

The analysts of Cybertech Risk Center generated real-time alerts on this incident and closely monitored the situation providing its clients with timely alerts about the same. We at Cybertech Risk center covers Explosion, High Rise Fire, Industrial Fire, Structure Fire, Vehicle Fire under the “Fire” category that could be the reason of disruption for the client’s business continuity process, working in collaboration with NC4 providing pan India coverage.

bottom of page